Last update: January 9, 2020
- Interpretation and Definitions
- Collection and Use of Your Personal Data
- Use of Your Personal Data
- Retention of Your Personal Data
- Transfer of Your Personal Data
- Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Detailed Information about the Processing of Your Personal Data
MedWave Software Solutions (“We”, Us, or “Our”) operates the website https://www.harmonimd.com (the “Website”).
Interpretation and Definitions
Words whose initial letter is in capital letters have meanings defined in the following conditions
The following definitions will have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Policy Privacy:
- You Refers to the person accessing or using the Website, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such person is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- The Company (referred to as “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to MedWave Software Solutions, 6800 Palm Avenue, Suite D, Sebastopol, CA 95472.
- Webstierefers to the HarmoniMD Website, accessible from https://harmonimd.com
- Country refers to: California, United States
- Service Provider refers to any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. Refers to third party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Website, provide the Website on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the Website or assist the Company in analyzing how the Website is used.
- Personal Data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that a website places on Your computer, mobile device or any other device that contain details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, whether generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collection and Use of Your personal information
Type of data Collected
By using Our Website, We We may ask you to provide us with certain information personal identification that can be used to contact or identify you. We collect this information through Our forms. website (contact, request for a demo, etc.) upon Your submission. The Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to to:
- Email address
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when you use the Website.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Internet Protocol Address of your Device (for example IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Website from or Through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device that You use, the unique identification of Your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, the operating system of your mobile phone, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, identifiers | unique device and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit Our Website or When You accesses the Website through a mobile device.
technologies Tracking and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to reject all Cookies or indicating when a Cookie is sent. However, if not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of Our Website.
Cookies can be cookies “Persistent” or “Session”. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you disconnects, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use session Cookies and persistent for the purposes detailed below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Cookies Administered by: Us
Purpose: these Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and allow you to use some of its functions. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user account. Without these Cookies, the services you have requested will not may be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide you with such services.
- Cookies Policy / Cookies
Acceptance of Notices
Type: Persistent Cookies
Managed by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Managed by: Us
Purpose: these Cookies allow us to remember the choices you make When you use the Website, how to remember your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with more personal experience and prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the Website.
- Tracking Cookies and
Type: Persistent Cookies
Managed by: Third parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track traffic information to the Website and how users use the Website. The information collected from Through these Cookies you can directly or indirectly identify yourself as individual visitor. This is because the information collected is generally is linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device that used to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new ads, pages, features or new functionalities of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain Our Website,including to control the use of Our Website.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as notifications automatic actions of a mobile application with respect to updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including security updates, where applicable necessary or reasonable for its implementation.
- To provide you, special offers and general information on other goods, services and news events we offer that are similar to those you already purchased or requested, unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
- To manage Your requests: to deal with and administer your requests to Us.
We may share your information personnel in the following situations:
- Whit Service Providers: We may share Your information personal with the Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of Our Website, show you advertisements to help you support and maintain Our Website, contact you, advertise on third party websites after you visited Our Website or for payment processing.
Retention of Your Data Personal
The Company will also retain the Data of Use for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen security or to improve the functionality of Our Website, or We are legally required to retain these data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of Your Data Personal
Your information, including Data personal data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and at any another place where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information can be transferred to computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the laws Data protection laws may differ from those in Your jurisdiction.
Your consent to this Policy Privacy followed by Your submission of such information represents Your acceptance of that transfer.
Disclosure of Your Personal information
Transactions of Business
Compliance with the Law
Under certain circumstances, you may be request the Company to disclose Your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g. a court or government agency).
Other requirements legal
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in good faith, believing that such action is necessary to:
- Perform an action legal
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible irregularities in relation to the Website
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
- Protect against legal responsability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to Us, and remember that no method of transmission Internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Although we We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed information about the Processing of Your Personal Data
about the Processing of Your Personal Data access to Your Personal Data only to perform your tasks on Our behalf and are obliged not to disclose them or use them for any other purpose.
We may use Suppliers External services to monitor and analyze the use of Our Website.
- Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics for anonymous and aggregated website traffic analysis. To track your session usage, Google places a cookie (_ga) with a randomly generated ClientID on your browser. This ID is anonymous and does not contain identifiable information such as email, phone number, name, etc. We also send Google your IP address. We use GA to track aggregate website behavior, such as what pages you looked at, for how long, etc. This information is important to us to improve the user experience and determine the effectiveness of the site. If you wish to access the browsing information we have, or ask us to delete any information from GA, please delete your _ga cookies, email us at: email@example.com or install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
Usage, Performance and Several
We may use suppliers third party services to provide better improvement of Our Website.
Zoho is a customer relationship management (CRM) service that we use to build and maintain strong relationships with prospects, customers, and clients. Some of Your information, such as name, email, phone, etc., is sent to Zoho when you submit forms on Our website.
If you want Your information is deleted, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to Other Sites Web
We have no control nor do we assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices from third-party sites or services.
- By email:email@example.com
- By phone: 707-284-4300
- By email: 6800 Palm Avenue, Suite D, Sebastopol, CA 95472